Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
International Fertilizers promotional photograph. Kemp McLaughlin farm, Dyer Brook. Yield: 4630 twelve-peck barrels of potatoes on 28 acres averaging 185 barrels per acre.
About This Item
- Title: Kemp McLaughlin farm, Dyer Brook, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Kemp McLaughlin farm
- Town: Dyer Brook
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- International Fertilizers (Firm)--Advertising
- Farms--Maine--Dyer Brook
- Farms & farming--Maine--Dyer Brook
- Potato growers--Maine--Dyer Brook--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.