Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Eastland Hotel, with some of its windows in, is seen from Deering Street in this photo taken at 2:15 p.m. on January 8, 1927.
About This Item
- Title: Deering Street, Portland, 1927
- Creation Date: 1927-01-08
- Subject Date: 1927-01-08
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 462, Box 1/46
- Collection: Eastland Hotel photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastland Hotel (Portland, Me.)--Design and construction--Photographs
- Hotels--Design and construction--Maine--Portland--Photographs
- Construction equipment
- Buildling sites--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.