Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
'The Yukon Freezer hand-crank ice cream machine, ca. 1935, from the Skolfield-Whittier House in Brunswick.
A crank handle fits into slots on the top of the rim, which turns a gear to rotate the ingredients for ice cream inside the container.
About This Item
- Title: Ice cream freezer, Brunswick, ca. 1935
- Creator: Peerless Freezer Company
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Local Name: Skolfield-Whittier House
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Tin, paper
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm x 22.86 cm
- Local Code: SWH
- Collection: Skolfield-Whittier Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dairy products
- Ice cream, ices, etc.
- Frozen desserts
- Peerless Freezer Company (Mass.)--Manufactures
- Ice cream freezers
- food processing tools and equipment
- ice cream
- Skolfield-Whittier Housefood processing tools and equipment
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.