Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
Crystal Spring Farm on Pleasant Hill Road in Brunswick.
At the turn of the twentieth century, the farm was owned by the Edwards family.
During the 1940s, Dr. Maurice Dionne bought the dairy farm. The Dionne family produced and sold ice cream through the 1970s. "Dee's Ice Cream - It's Deeeee-licious!" was the advertising motto.
Crystal Spring Farm is now owned and maintained by the Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust.
About This Item
- Title: Crystal Spring Farm, Brunswick, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Local Name: Crystal Spring Farm
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm x 20.5 cm
- Local Code: 1986.22.4.H
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Crystal Spring Farm (Brunswick, Me.)--Photographs
- Dairy farms--Maine--Brunswick
- Crystal Springs Farm
- Dairy farm
- Dee's Ice Cream
- DionneCrystal Spring Farm
- Pleasant Hill Road
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.