Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
The third Niagara pumper. Button engine. Circa 1920. With Elliott Nickerson, mascot.
About This Item
- Title: Pumper Niagara, Brunswick, c. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photograph, print
- Dimensions: 20.25 cm x 25.5 cm
- Local Code: OH 1987
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire Departments--Maine--Brunswick--Equipment and supplies
- Niagara (Fire engine)
- Fire engines & equipment
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.