Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Architectural drawing for the Capt. John W. Deering House in Kennebunkport done by the firm Stevens and Cobb, 1890.
About This Item
- Title: Capt. John W. Deering House, Kennebunkport, 1890
- Creator: Stevens & Cobb
- Creation Date: 1890
- Subject Date: 1890
- Town: Kennebunkport
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Architectural drawing
- Dimensions: 94 cm x 69 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 3-A-7
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.