Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A postcard shows the Lithgow Library in Augusta. The library was named for Llewelyn Lithgow, who founded the library in 1896.
About This Item
- Title: Lithgow Library, Augusta, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Augusta, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4014: Augusta
- Collection: Postcard collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carnegie libraries--Maine--Augusta
- Lithgow Library (Augusta, Me.)--Postcards
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.