Contributed by Maine Historical Society
The Wadsworth-Longfellow House in Portland, the childhood home of poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, opened to the public as a museum in 1901. Souvenirs to remember the house were, and remain, popular.
About This Item
- Title: Wadsworth-Longfellow House souvenir vase, ca. 1925
- Creator: Oren Hooper & Sons, Germany
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 9 cm x 7 cm
- Local Code: 2002.323
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Wadsworth-Longfellow House (Portland, Me.)--Souvenirs
- Historic buildings--Maine--Portland
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.