Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #28 of "A plan of 200 acres of land surveyed for Hugh Willson in Topsham."
The map, dated 1761, was commissioned by the Pejepscot Purchase Company. The map number probably was added later by John McKeen, Clerk to the Company.
About This Item
- Title: Land surveyed for Hugh Wilson, Topsham, 1761
- Creator: Winslow, Nathan
- Creation Date: 1761
- Subject Date: 1761
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 32 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 28
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cathance River (Me.)--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Land companies--Maine
- Land grants--Maine--Maps
- Land settlement--Maine
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Maine--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Pejepscot Company--Records and correspondence
- Real property--Maine--Topsham
- Topsham (Me.)--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.