Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #10 of Brunswick (Maquoit), 1740. "This plan lying at the head of Maquoit Bay within the township of Brunswick surveyed at the desire of Capt. William Woodside."
This lot is bordered on the west by"...property Old church in Boston" and north by "West 287 Rd."
About This Item
- Title: "Maquoit," Brunswick, 1740
- Creator: King, Edward
- Creation Date: 1740-06-04
- Subject Date: 1740-06-04
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 32 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 10
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Brunswick (Me.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Land companies--Maine
- Land grants--Maine--Maps
- Land settlement--Maine
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Maine--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Manuscript maps
- Maquoit Bay (Me.)
- Pejepscot Company--Records and correspondence
- Real property--Maine--Brunswick
- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Early contact & settlement
- Land settlement
- Nature, geography & animals
- Pejepscot Proprietors
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.