Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of main boulevards at Old Orchard Beach. At the right is Saint Margaret's Catholic Church, built about 1898. At left, near the water, is probably the Hotel Velvet, one of many large resort hotels at Old Orchard.
About This Item
- Title: Old Orchard Street, Old Orchard Beach, ca. 1900
- Creator: Towle, S.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Old Orchard Beach
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Old Orchard Beach
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Biddeford, Saco & Old Orchard Railway (Me.)
- Old Orchard Beach (Me.)--Description--Views
- Electric railroads--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Old Orchard St. (Old Orchard Beach, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.