Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Portland Water District at Douglass Street in Portland, ME, 1928. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include St. James Street in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Water District Plant, Portland, 1928
- Address: Douglass Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- St. James Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Portland Water District
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; presentation drawings; architectural elements; site plans;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on linen; photostats; blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 6-A-5
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 25
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawing
- Portland Water District (Me.)
- Water consumption--Maine--Portland
- Water utilities--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.