Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Bancroft & Martin Rolling Mills Co., was located at 7 Main Street in South Portland. This steel service sold corrugated metal and concrete culverts which were manufactured at their plant at Leed's Junction.
About This Item
- Title: Bancroft & Martin Rolling Mills Co., 1952
- Creation Date: 1952-12-20
- Subject Date: 1952-12-20
- Town: South Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.4 cm x 25.3 cm
- Local Code: So 88/153A
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bancroft & Martin Rolling Mills Company (South Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Steel industry--Maine--South Portland
- Industrial facilities--Maine--South Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.