Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address, 1964. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens II. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Patio apartments, 1964
- Address: unknown
- Creation Date: 1964
- Subject Date: 1964
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens II
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; presentation drawings; specifications;
- Materials: ink on tracing paper; ink on graph paper; diazotypes;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 4-A-8-03
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 12
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.