Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Columbia Phonograph Co. was at 550 Congress Street at the corner of Congress and Oak streets in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Columbia Phonograph Co., Portland, ca. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Local Name: Congress Street
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1923/39
- Collection: Photographs of Portland, Maine, businesses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Columbia Phonograph Company (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Oak Street (Portland, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.