Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Rhoda Renschler and Daryl Renschler at 37 Channel Road in South Portland, ME, 2013–2014. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Renschler residence sections, South Portland, 2013-2014
- Address: 37 Channel Road, South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Clients: Rhoda Renschler; Daryl Renschler
- Creation Date: 2013–2014
- Subject Date: 2013–2014
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Contributors: Kitchen Cove Cabinetry
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; presentation drawings; sketches; structural elements; cross sections; mechanical drawings; technical drawings; floor plans; foundation plans; land surveys; site plans; topographic maps; specifications; design drawings; landscape drawings
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 40-A-1
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 131
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.