Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Unity Spiritual Center of Portland at 54 River Road in Windham, ME, 1991–1994. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
Other addresses include 16 Columbia Road in Portland, ME.
This commission includes plans for two Unity of Portland campuses: one in Windham and one in Portland.
Unity Center for Spiritual Growth is a spiritual community founded in 1937 to provide Unity teachings and resources in the greater Portland area and surrounding communities.
About This Item
- Title: Unity of Portland plan for expansion, Windham, 1991-1994
- Address: 54 River Road, Windham, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- 16 Columbia Road, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Unity Spiritual Center of Portland
- Creation Date: 1991–1994
- Subject Date: 1991–1994
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; sketches; architectural elements; structural elements; mechanical drawings; floor plans; site plans
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper; diazotypes; acetate vellum; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-D-4
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 37
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.