Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Maine Historical Society at 489 Congress Street in Portland, ME, circa 2015. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
These drawings were part of a proposal for MHS campus. They depict the space between the Longfellow House on the righthand side and a potential glass-walled building on the left. This design was ultimately not built.
About This Item
- Title: Maine Historical Society presentation drawing, Portland, ca. 2015
- Address: 489 Congress Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Maine Historical Society
- Creation Date: circa 2015
- Subject Date: circa 2015
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: presentation drawings; sketches
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-D-1
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 16
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawing
- Longfellow Garden (Portland, Me.)
- Maine Historical Society
- Museum architecture
- Public architecture
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.