Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Frederick Dupree, at an unknown address in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, 1989–1994. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Sunny and Frederick Friebele Dupree Jr. (1931-2014) were residents of Northeast Harbor, Maine, and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
About This Item
- Title: Dupree residence, Mount Desert, 1989-1994
- Address: unknown, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Frederick Dupree,
- Building Name: Dupree Residence
- Creation Date: 1989–1994
- Subject Date: 1989–1994
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; site elements; planting plans; architectural elements; cross-sections; elevations
- Materials: ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; acetate vellum
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-C-6
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.