Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Leon Levy at Elmwood Road in Lewisboro, NY, 1995–1997. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
The additional owner is listed with the last name White.
About This Item
- Title: White-Levy residence conservatory garden and planting plans, Lewisboro, NY, 1995-1997
- Address: Elmwood Road, Lewisboro, Westchester County, NY
- Client: Leon Levy
- Building Name: White/Levy Residence
- Creation Date: 1995–1997
- Subject Date: 1995–1997
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; site elements; planting plans; sketches; elevations
- Materials: photocopy; diazotype; ink on tracing paper; ink on paper; graphite on paper; acetate vellum; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-B-1c
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 84
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.