Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Elise Felton, at an unknown address in Manset, Southwest Harbor, ME, 1991–1992. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Elise Felton (1926-2013) was a renowned horticulturist with a degree from Temple University in Philadelphia. After many years of summering in Maine, Elise and her husband, Sam, moved to Southwest Harbor as year-round residents around 1993.
About This Item
- Title: Felton residence, Southwest Harbor, 1991-1992
- Address: unknown, Manset, Southwest Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Elise Felton,
- Building Name: Felton Residence
- Creation Date: 1991–1992
- Subject Date: 1991–1992
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site elements; architectural elements; cross sections; structural elements; site plans; elevations; planting plans
- Materials: acetate vellum; diazotype; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-A-4
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.