Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Carroll Phillips Bassett at an unknown address in Summit, NJ, 1886–1910. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Carroll Phillips Bassett house, Summit, NJ, 1886-1910
- Address: unknown, Summit, Union County, NJ
- Client: Carroll Phillips Bassett
- Building Name: Bassett house
- Creation Date: 1886–1910
- Subject Date: 1886–1910
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Architectural drawing; photograph
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; structural elements
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; graphite on linen; blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS2-B-5
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 68
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.