Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for City of Portland at 620 Congress Street in Portland, ME, 1928–1934. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: New Children's Room Porland Public Library, Portland, 1928-1934
- Address: 620 Congress Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: City of Portland
- Building Name: Portland Public Library alterations
- Creation Date: 1928–1934
- Subject Date: 1928–1934
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: Sketches; correspondence; elevations; alterations; mechanical drawings; architectural elements; floor plans; structural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS1-C-5
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 70
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.