Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Sebago, ME, circa 1923. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Architectural drawings signed by M.W.J. Freeman, Sebago, ca. 1923
- Address: unknown, Sebago, Cumberland County, ME
- Building Name: Unidentified
- Subject Date: circa 1923
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; sketches
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 11
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.