Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Purpoodoc Club at an unknown address in Cape Elizabeth, ME, 1922. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas, and Poor & Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Assembly room of the Purpoodoc Club, Cape Elizabeth, 1922
- Address: unknown, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Purpoodoc Club
- Building Name: Purpoodoc Club
- Creation Date: 1922
- Subject Date: 1922
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas; Poor & Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; architectural elements; cross sections
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 09
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.