Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for S. J. Beach at an unknown address in Cape Elizabeth, ME, 1936. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations and additions for Dr. S.J. Beach, Cape Elizabeth, 1936
- Address: unknown, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: S. J. Beach
- Building Name: Dr. S.J. Beach residence
- Creation Date: 1936
- Subject Date: 1936
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; cross sections; additions; alterations; mechanical drawings; architectural elements
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 05
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.