Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Joseph W. Whitney at 20-22 Clifford Street in Portland, ME, 1916. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. Joseph W. Whitney, Clifford Street, Portland, 1916
- Address: 20-22 Clifford Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Joseph W. Whitney
- Building Name: Joseph W. Whitney House
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; foundation plans; elevations; architectural elements; cross sections
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 38
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 17
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.