Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Ruth E. Locke at Longfellow Street in Portland, ME, circa 1900. The commission is associated with Charles O. Poor, and Poor & Thomas. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Miss Ruth E.. Locke, Longfellow St., Portland, ca. 1900
- Address: Longfellow Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Ruth E. Locke
- Building Name: Ruth E. Locke House
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Primary Architects: Charles O. Poor; Poor & Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 17
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.