Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Seth Clark at Belmeade Road in Portland, ME, circa 1900. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Boulevard Park in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. Seth Clark, Boulevard Park, Portland, ca. 1900
- Address: Belmeade Road, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Boulevard Park, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Seth Clark
- Building Name: Seth Clark
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; cross sections
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 04
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 20
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.