Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Vinalhaven, ME, 1988. The commission is associated with Holmes A. Stockly, and Stockly Associates. This item is part of the Stockly Associates Architects architectural drawings.
About This Item
- Title: R.L.D.S. Church, Vinalhaven, 1988
- Address: unknown, Vinalhaven, Knox County, ME
- Building Name: R.L.D.S. Church
- Creation Date: 1988
- Subject Date: 1988
- Primary Architects: Holmes A. Stockly; Stockly Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: document; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: specifications; floor plans; site plans; cross sections; elevations; architectural elements; technical drawings; foudnation drawings
- Materials: ink on tracing paper; diazotypes
- Local Code: Coll. 2997, 35-D-2
- Collection: Stockly Associates Architects architectural drawings
- Number of items in commission: 18
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.