Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Catholic Church at Lisbon Street in Lewiston, ME, 1896. The commission is associated with Coombs, Gibbs, and Wilkinson Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Main Street in Lewiston, ME.
About This Item
- Title: St. Joseph's Parochial School, Lewiston, 1896
- Address: Lisbon Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Main Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Catholic Church
- Building Name: St. Joseph's Parochial School
- Creation Date: 1896
- Subject Date: 1896
- Primary Architects: Coombs, Gibbs, and Wilkinson Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; site plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-495
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 4
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.