Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Perkins, Douglas, and Cook at 182-190 Lisbon Street in Lewiston, ME, 1876. The commission is associated with Stevens and Coombs Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Odd Fellows Block, Lewiston, 1876
- Address: 182-190 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Perkins, Douglas, and Cook
- Building Name: Odd Fellows Block
- Creation Date: 1876
- Subject Date: 1876
- Primary Architects: Stevens and Coombs Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; cross sections; foundation plans
- Materials: watercolor on paper; ink on paper; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-428
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.