Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for E. S. Mower at an unknown address in Greene, ME, 1892. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Plans of Cottage for Mr. E.S. Mower, Greene, 1892
- Address: unknown, Greene, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: E. S. Mower
- Building Name: Mower House
- Creation Date: 1892
- Subject Date: 1892
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-405
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.