Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Lewiston Water Works at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, 1895. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Plan of Dynamos and Shafting for Electric Light Station, Lewiston, 1895
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Lewiston Water Works
- Building Name: Lewiston Electric Light Station
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; foundation plans; mechanical drawings; technical drawings
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll.239, C-318
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.