Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for W. M. Greenleaf at an unknown address in Auburn, ME, circa 1920. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. W.M. Greenleaf, Auburn, ca. 1920
- Address: unknown, Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: W. M. Greenleaf
- Building Name: W.M. Greenleaf Residence
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; hand coloring
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-238
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.