Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for M. J. Googin at Bates Street in Lewiston, ME, 1893–1915. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs, and Coombs Brothers Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Oak Street in Lewiston, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Block for Mr. M.J. Googin, Lewiston, 1893-1915
- Address: Bates Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Oak Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: M. J. Googin
- Building Name: M.J. Googin properties
- Creation Date: 1893–1915
- Subject Date: 1893–1915
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs; Coombs Brothers Architects
- Contributing Architects: Harry S. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; alterations; architectural elements; foundation plans; elevations; cross sections
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll.239, C-229
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 38
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.