Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Walter Dingley at Myrtle Street in Auburn, ME, 1892. The commission is associated with George M. Coombs. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Elm Street in Auburn, ME.
About This Item
- Title: House for Walter Dingley, Auburn, 1892
- Address: Myrtle Street, Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Elm Street, Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Walter Dingley
- Building Name: Walter Dingley House
- Creation Date: 1892
- Subject Date: 1892
- Primary Architects: George M. Coombs
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-152
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 11
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.