Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Boothby at an unknown address in Lewiston, ME, 1897. The commission is associated with Coombs, Gibbs and Wilkinson Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
The additional owner is listed with the last name White.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations to building for Messrs. Boothby and White, Lewiston, 1897
- Address: unknown, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Boothby
- Building Name: Boothby & White Building
- Creation Date: 1897
- Subject Date: 1897
- Primary Architects: Coombs, Gibbs and Wilkinson Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; alterations; floor plans; structural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; hand colored
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-51
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 4
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.