Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Bath Memorial Hospital at Winshop Street in Bath, ME, 1917. The commission is associated with Alonzo J. Harriman. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Washington Street in Bath, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Hospital Addition, Bath, 1917
- Address: Winshop Street, Bath, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Washington Street, Bath, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Client: Bath Memorial Hospital
- Building Name: Hospital Addition
- Creation Date: 1917
- Subject Date: 1917
- Primary Architects: Alonzo J. Harriman
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; foundation plans; floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; structural elements; technical drawings; mechanical drawings; drainage structures
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-34
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 25
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.