Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Dorothy W. Stevens at 41 Craigie Street in Portland, ME, 1923–1942. The commission is associated with John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Dorothy W. Stevens, Portland, 1923-1942
- Address: 41 Craigie Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Dorothy W. Stevens
- Building Name: Stevens house
- Creation Date: 1923–1942
- Subject Date: 1923–1942
- Primary Architects: John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: specifications; floor plans; site plans; sketches; elevations; cross sections; presentation drawings
- Materials: graphite on paper; ink on paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 1-B-9
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 74
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.