Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Thomas U. Coe at Main Street in Bangor, ME, 1928. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell Architectural drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Cross Street; Columbia Street in Bangor, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Thomas U. Coe estate store & office building, Bangor, 1928
- Address: Main Street, Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Cross Street; Columbia Street, Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: Thomas U. Coe
- Building Name: Coe store & office building
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Contributors: Alfred Kellogg
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectual drawing
- Media/Genre: mechanical drawings
- Materials: blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 1970, 21-D-8
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell Architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.