Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Penobscot Shoe Company at Brunswick Street in Old Town, ME, circa 1947. The commission is associated with Eaton W. Tarbell. This item is part of the Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Main Street in Old Town, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Penobscot Shoe warehouse, Old Town, ca. 1947
- Address: Brunswick Street, Old Town, Penobscot County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Main Street, Old Town, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: Penobscot Shoe Company
- Building Name: Penobscot Shoe warehouse
- Creation Date: circa 1947
- Subject Date: circa 1947
- Primary Architects: Eaton W. Tarbell
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectual drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; foundation plans; elevations; site plans
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1970, 20-D-9
- Collection: Eaton Tarbell architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 8
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.