Contributed by Frye Island Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Leisure Living offered multiple cottage designs. Clinton Roche originally owned this cottage, located on Leisure Lane, Lot #4.
Roche became the President of the Frye Island Corporation. He later was involved in Frye Island, Inc. when Leisure Living filed fpr bankruptcy.
About This Item
- Title: Lot #4 Leisure Lane, Frye Island, ca. 1970
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Location: Frye Island, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Collection: Frye Island Historical Photos: Original Cottages
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Frye Island Historical Society
1 Sunset Road, Frye Island, ME 04071
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.