Contributed by Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
This is a copy of a photograph (etching) signed by the subject, Cyrus H. K. Curtis. It is found in the "Genealogical and family history of the state of Maine : illustrated / compiled under the editorial supervision of George Thomas Little and including among other local contributors Henry S. Burrage and Albert Roscoe Stubbs." New York : Lewis Historical Pub., 1909.
About This Item
- Title: Cyrus H. K. Curtis, photo with signature
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kotzschmar Memorial Organ
- Curtis, Cyrus H. K.--Signatures (Writing)
- Curtis, Cyrus H. K.--Photographs
- Curtis, Cyrus H.K.--Autographs
For more information about this item, contact:Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
PO Box 7455, Portland, ME 04112
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.