Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A pile of scrap iron and steel outside the William H. Perry Co., 167-177 Kennebec Street, Portland, about 1909. The comapny was on Kennebec Street until 1919. William H. Lane, local manager, later had his own scrap business. The photo was part of his personal collection.
About This Item
- Title: Pile of scrap, W.H. Perry Co., Portland, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1904
- Collection: Lane family photo album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Steel industry and trade--Maine--Portland
- Iron industry and trade--Maine--Portland
- William H. Perry and Company
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.