Contributed by Edmund S. Muskie Archives and Special Collections Library
Muskie and Bates College political science professor Douglas Hodgkin leave the Edmund S. Muskie Archives, Lewiston, September 28, 1985.
About This Item
- Title: Edmund S. Muskie Archives Dedication, Lewiston, 1985
- Creator: Bates College News Bureau
- Creation Date: 1985-09-28
- Subject Date: 1985-09-28
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: OCR/Campus Buildings/Muskie Archives Dedication
- Collection: Bates College Archives/Office of College Relations/Photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Edmund S. Muskie Archives--Dedications
- Hodgkin, Douglas--Photographs
- Muskie, Edmund S., 1914-1996--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Edmund S. Muskie Archives and Special Collections Library
Bates College, 70 Campus Avenue, Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.