Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Joseph Peirce of Boston wrote to Henry Knox at Montpelier about shipping wheat and other items.
About This Item
- Title: Joseph Peirce letter to Henry Knox, August 17, 1797
- Creator: Peirce, Joseph
- Creation Date: 1797-08-17
- Subject Date: 1797-08-17
- Town: Boston, Thomaston
- County: Knox, Suffolk
- State: MA, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 166, Box 5/7
- Collection: Henry Knox papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Knox, Henry, 1750-1806--Records and correspondence
- Peirce, Joseph--Records and correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.