Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Millinocket paper mill workers including Red Corwell and Matt Heath and six unidentified men. The previous year, 1902, the paper mill founded its first labor union, Local No.27, The International Brotherhood of Papermakers.
About This Item
- Title: Paper mill workers, Millinocket, 1903
- Creation Date: 1903
- Subject Date: 1903
- Location: Millinocket, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2957, Box 1/10
- Collection: Millinocket photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.