Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Engineer, Nelson Drake, with Bangor and Aroostook Railroad engine 194.
The water stand pipe indicates that the photograph was taken in the Van Buren yard about 1950.
About This Item
- Title: Nelson Drake with Bangor and Aroostook engine, Van Buren, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: B&A yard
- Town: Van Buren
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 25.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Locomotive engineers--Maine
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company (Me.)
- Railroad employees
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.