Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
- Item 103631
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Catlin Brothers Potato Chips was a fixture at 101 Oxford Street from about 1898 to 1939. George was the store proprietor and lived upstairs at this address with his wife. His brother William was the delivery driver.
About This Item
- Title: George W. Catlin, Portland, ca. 1935
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 12.7 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.984.1
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Business enterprises--Maine--Portland
- General stores--Maine--Portland
- Potato chips
- Catlin, George W.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.